Who Qualifies for Bankruptcy
- Do you hate answering your own phone? After you file bankruptcy, you will finally be able answer your phone again.
- Credit balances never seem to get smaller? Make bill problems go away. Learn how bankruptcy can provide debt relief.
- Do you sacrifice basic necessities just to keep food on the table? It’s time you got a fresh start and begin enjoying life again.
- Is your home threatened by foreclosure? Bankruptcy can prevent a foreclosure from being filed or stop the foreclosure process. We can help you force your mortgage holder to allow you to cure the mortgage arrears over a period of five years.
- Threatened by lawsuits, garnishment, or repossession? Filing bankruptcy prevents or stops creditors from taking any further action.
- Having trouble sleeping? Financial troubles can cause all sorts of ailments, the most common of which is sleeplessness. The anxiety created by the inability to pay bills and the embarrassment of having to talk to bill collectors at work, make it difficult for many people to fall asleep or to sleep through the night.
- Is the harassment driving you crazy? Filing bankruptcy will eliminate debt problems, stop creditor harassment, lawsuits, foreclosure and repossession.
If one, or more, of these warning signs sounds familiar, read on or call us now at 727.347.2299 to set up a free consultation.
If you’re considering a Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you will be required to first pass the means test. The means test will determine whether or not you qualify to file. The means test compares your income, and disposable income, to that of the mean in the state of Florida. However, not qualifying under the means test does not mean that you have no recourse, under certain circumstances you may still be able to file under Chapter 7. Or, failing that, you may still file under Chapter 13 for relief of your debts. If you have been told by another attorney that you don’t qualify, please don’t assume that you have no options. Many attorneys don’t apply the means test properly. We may still be able to help you. Call us now at 727.347.2299 to set up a free consultation.
Should You File Bankruptcy?
If you are unable to become debt-free in the near future, you must make an important decision. Either you can continue to keep you and your family in poverty, with little or no chance of financial freedom. Or, you can take control of your financial situation and take advantage of a legitimate solution to eliminate your debts and enjoy a debt-free life. If the warning signs below sound familiar, then call us at 727.347.2299 or Email us at consultations@TampaBayBankruptcyAttorney.us